Taking the Fall is a main story quest in Westerfall.
- Talk to Bureau Director H. K. Begrdahl.
- [[Return to Fredrik Wester.
- Talk to Bosse in Sommerby.
- Find David Treehorn in the Swinelength Pits.
- Return to Sommerby.
- Return to Fredrik Wester in Westerfall.
- First speak to H. K. Bergdahl in the westernmost part of the city, and return to Mayor Wester.
- You are then sent to find another guest in Sommerby, a small town in the hills to the north of Westerfall. Upon arriving there, you'll find it a burning wreck. Look around Sommerby until you find Bosse, who will tell you that many survivors were dragged off to the Swinelength Pits to the east of Sommerby.
- Fight your way down to Level 6 of the Swinelength Pits and explore until you encounter an ogre named Fat Lars. Defeat Fat Lars, and examine the corpse near him to identify it as David Treehorn.
- Return to Sommerby to discuss what you found with the survivors.
- Return to Fredrik Wester to complete this quest.
- If you are in the same city or level as a quest objective, it will appear as a yellow question mark on your map.